Tuesday, September 12, 2006

SICK

So I'm sick today, I feel like I have a fever and my nose is stuffed and I don't think being in my room is helping.  But other than that things are good.  I'm hooked on Justin Timberlake's new album, esp; My Love, Lovestoned, What Goes Around, and Futuresex Lovesounds.  The whole album is excellent though.  He is bringing the THUNDER!! The release date is tomorrow but I've been bumping the Limewire hookup all weekend.  And guess who stole it from me?  "Mr. Big"!  I had to make a back-up copy.  He told me tonight not to tell anyone he liked the album, I rolled the window down and was like, "hey everybody..."  It was cute.  Anyhow, I'm still totally in love with him, he acts so tough around some people but he's such a geek, and he always shows me that side, and I know it's a privilege.  Anyhow, I need to rest up, got ish to do in the AM.

0 comments:

Post a Comment