Friday, September 15, 2006

Sex, Love & Money.

Ya'll already know, no sex in the champagne room!  But oddly enough, this dude I used to get it in with that I've know forever came into my job and asked for me, then came back in later when I was there, and didn't say more than 2 words to me, what was that about?  Cause if he's down, I do have an opening for a maintenance man, okay?!  And with the love, it's still "Mr. Big", and we argued over money today, cause I looked him out last week, and he hit me back today, but our totals were a bit different, so he called me nit-picky, but I was like, I was just being accurate.  But it's not even about me, he always finds something to argue about when he feels frustrated about his life. He says I read into everything too much, and I say, whatever-the-fuck ever.  I know one thing, I'm hungry as hell, and why am I still in my work clothes?!  Goodnight...

0 comments:

Post a Comment