Monday, September 18, 2006

Desperate times ---

Call for desperate measures:  I'm tired of being abstinent.  Like, it's so old.  No, really.   I don't really have an emergency dick in a glass anymore, cause I was so caught up in spending all my free time with "Mr. Big" that now I'm assed out.  I really don't see myself meeting someone new anytime soon and even getting down like that, so it's gonna have to be a throwback.  But who?  And how to breech the subject, and then, will I feel guilty or relieved?  And why can't I hold out?  I mean I've thinking about sex ALOT, and it's not a game anymore, moves need to be made, decisions finalized.  It's so tiring being "Mr. Big's" friend, it's like give me a break, we used to have sex all the time when we first met oh so long ago.  So what's the problem?  But it's on me to solve this dilemma, and to do it with stealth.  I'll keep ya posted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment