Saturday, October 7, 2006

Young Love

Sooooo, I saw my first love Lenny today.  I got off work @ 4 and he met me at my house after-wards.  He looks exactly the same!  Just older, more filled out, and beautifully handsome, like painfully, why-did-I-ever-fuck-it-up with you, gorgeous.  And he was still the same silly, adorable, lovable Lenny.  Which sucked cause he's not single.  And I fear he'll never be, and I'm not trifling enough to try to infiltrate his situation, so that's that.  Like what is to become of this patchwork of a friendship we've resurrected?  I'd love to have him in my life but he's just a painful reminder of all the negative karma and loneliness I've suffered since my days of young love.  It was nice spending time with him though, I was all giddy and giggly, the kind of soft and pink mess that be making me want to hurl, I was doing without any self-control, batting my eyes and all that bullshit.  And honestly, if we hadn't gone to pick up my girl Keisha, something inappropriate might have happened.  It was like, too much chemistry, and he was a bit too friendly, you know with the physical contact: the back pat, the leg grip...nigga you ain't slick, but I loved every juvenile minute of it.  Damn I miss being a teen.  If only I could get one take-back, that would be it.  And things might have just turned out so much differently...

0 comments:

Post a Comment