Thursday, October 26, 2006

On the up & up...

Sooo, I know it's been a grip, but Comcast found me out!  I've had the free internet hookup for the past couple months, airythang was going smooth then BAM!  One day I come home and the Netscape screen was stuck on the comcast.net installation page.  I was hurt ya'll.  On the bright side I've had more time to be more productive since I'm not checking my friggin Myspace every 2 seconds.  But I do miss the net.  So I have two options, knuckle up and start paying the bastards, or try to get my hookup back online.
In more interesting news, I got a new job Tuesday!!  As of Nov. 6th, I will be working at David's Bridal in the non-bridal department, it's more than K&G plus commission.  It's a good look.  So now I can get my car fixed and save for school cause unfortunately it's not looking good for Spring '07.  I have to get my financial obligation to UMD cleared up before they'll give me my transcript.  So let's try for Summer '07.  What else?  Me and Benito are still in our strange platonic/pseudo-relationship bubble, but I'm also kicking it with my first love everyday with the texting and phone calls.  I'm supposed to see him Saturday.  Lord give me strength.  Some other juicy things have happened in the lapse of time but alas, some other time...gotta get ready for work (only 12 days left @ K&G!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment