Friday, November 3, 2006

Lovely.

Yay!  I met someone new, whose credentials are so excellent and who treats me so well that I wonder why I ever put up with Benito @ all.  His name is Andre and the first shocker is that he's 20.  BUT, he's got a car, his own spot, 2 jobs, goes to school, and he's doesn't have any kids!!  I mean really.  He's mature, and sweet, funny, and our personalities mix wonderfully.  He's a Gemini Xic, so you know we click.  I met him @ work, he started there like 2 weeks ago and we've been flirting here and there.  Then it dawned on me that my last day was next Mon., so I asked him for his number Tues.  We chilled that night, and while we were watching Love Jones, it gets quiet and he says, "So when you gon' tell Benito that you can't pick him up anymore?!"  I love that, that's sexy.  So it's looking like I'm gonna be seeing what's good with Andre from now on, no more Lenny and that trifling situation (so glad I didn't go all the way with homeboy).  And sooner than later, the arrangement with Benito has to come to a screeching halt.  Cause Andre is worth it, and I haven't felt this optimistic about someone in a long time.  Yay!

1 comments:

Pascalle said...

Xica said:
Get it!!! First off he's funny as hell!! "when you gonna tell Benito..." = classic... lol.. he's young but we know that age doesn't grant you wisdom or maturity.. girls trip they met a guy over 30 thinking he magically wants to settle down.. and the answer is "maybe not".. lol.. But yall were watching Love Jones.. nice chill date.. that's cool.. and he's a Gemini (of course yall get along).. and the Lenny thing..I, too, am happy that didn't go all the way.. you would be selling yourself short.. it's time for quality, not quantity.. I want to know more about Andre.. and don't you love it that even when things don't work out (if it ends well) you appreciate that person for giving you some spark of hope or whatever.. keep us updated!

Post a Comment