Monday, November 27, 2006

Ex-cessive

So my ex called me this morning to get in touch with my brother the Caddy mechanic to get his Deville fixed. Then after I put him in touch with him, he called me back to thank me, which is fine, but then he wants to chit chat and I'm like, did you or did you not play me the fuck out not a week or so ago (in my head of course)?? But I told him I had to take a nap and he acted like I was trying to get off of the phone. Don't do that, don't Dr. Phil me. So just now while I was on my way home from work, the boy calls me again to actually talk, acting like we still together, asking me "who was that, and why you put me on hold." Ninja please. Men are a hot ass mess. When you did have the upper hand, you wasted it being juvenile, now that I'm over the initial shock of getting dumped, I could care less. I'm G O O D pimpin, trust and believe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment