Friday, November 17, 2006

Working out works it out.

Believe me, I hear what ya'll are saying.  Get rid of Benito, give myself a chance at happiness and let go of the idea of what could be and be real about it.  But I can't.  And honestly I don't want to.  I don't know why I even complain cause I can't see myself cutting him out of my life, ever.  So I had thoughts about the past couple weeks rattling in my head today as I ran some errands, but as soon as I went to the gym, I felt like the weight had been lifted.  I have to let things like that go, I can't change how Andre feels about the situation just like he can't change how I feel about Benito.  And unfortunately I can't change Benito.  So I'll leave it all up to time, in the meanwhile, I'm feeling a surge of productivity in the air.  I got an appointment on Tues. to get an estimate on all of the work my car needs.  I'm going to be taking a points class in Dec., and of course in the back of my mind is always SCHOOL.  But the matter at hand now is just how many houses should I visit on Thanksgiving!  I feel a lot better tonight, working out works out a lot of frustration, good stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment