Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Is Myspace serious? & Other Ramblings...

'Cause I know when I just signed on the first thing I saw wasn't a damn Seinfeld advertisement, after the inflammatory shit Michael Richards said about black people, and meant, in a very non-comical way!?  Imma chalk that shit up to poor planning on Myspace's behalf.  As my ex would say, "tighten up" - Myspace.  Also, I've been blogging behind your back, I've been seeing another website, and I think it's time you should know, I'm now a Facebook whore.  There, I said it.  I love it, and it loves me and we're really happy together so just let me live my life, ok Myspace.  Don't look at me like that.  I mean, we can still kick it and everything, but I'm just exploring my options, maybe one day I'll be back, and realize how much you mean to me.  But probably not, so start weighing your options.  Anywho, ya'll should join Facebook if you haven't, they are letting non-grads and non-collegiates on there now, so it's like a whole new world for me, then you can read my current blogs, some good stuff goings on...

0 comments:

Post a Comment