Thursday, November 16, 2006

Back to square 1.

Apparently 1 is the loneliest number.  I disagree.  I would say 2 is, I would say that it is the most frustrating number and the loneliest when it goes from 2 to 1, or it's 2 but you feel neglected.  Andre broke up with me, told me he couldn't trust me cause I was still picking Benito up from work and last night he called while I was taking Benito home and I didn't answer.  So he stuck to his contention about Benito having disrespected him and he was like I can't deal with you if you still dealing with him, told me to have a nice life.  I was like I respect your decision blah blah blah, what could I say really?  Dudes act like they want honesty from the door but what they really want is for you to lie to their asses.  From the gate.  That way, everything goes smoothly.  He didn't trust me from the beginning anyway, I doubt that anything I did recently swayed him so much as to dead the relationship.  I'm a little too long in the game to get hustled by dude - with his baby nuts.  Anyway.  And now my relationship with Benito has taken a different road because now he feels like I'll kick him to the curb for any dude that shows me interest, which I have done in the past but I always end up sticking to him, which is why I'm in this situation now.  At least I wasn't with Andre long enough to actually be hurt, I'm more disappointed than anything, it could have really been something but it started off on such a bad note.  1 maybe a lonely number, but I always have me, myself, and I, so that's a good thing.
P.S.  When I was @ work today, I mentioned I had like over 40 hours and my assistant manager was like, it was nice seeing you today, see you Sunday.  So I clocked the eff out and dipped.  That's funny, I worked so much I was messing with their money, and they couldn't have that!

1 comments:

Pascalle said...

Xica said:
Don't get mad at Andre.. he prolly DID trust you in the beginning but that situation was so serious (the incident with B) that he put you on WATCH.. and then dipped out accordingly.. we have to admit it was drama and know that some young boy was not trying to hustle you but he didn't want to be caught up! Some guys/girls want to be lied to from the door, I guess..most just lie to themselves about the obvious though.. but this guy sounds like he wanted the truth.. was glad he received it, and then made the best decision with what he had.. you are a quality person and he'll miss out on that.. not because of you, but moreso because of the company (B) that you keep.. and we all know B is gonna do right for maybe a month cause he sees you have options cause his silly ass either didn't think you did.. or didn't think you KNEW you did or should have known you did.. sorry you're back to square one but the ball (B) was in your court.. "pass" the ball next time..

Post a Comment