Tuesday, November 28, 2006

There's rules to this game...

This negro. He calls me tonight asking what I'm doing and if I have any movies, if he can come through and watch em, I play him like, um, why would I let you come over so I can get all caught up again? But then I feel bad like I shouldn't act cold-blooded. And so I go to Blockbuster and rent Waist Deep, remembering that he wanted to see it. I call him to tell him I changed my mind, he's like I already saw the movie and I have things to do in the morning so I'm just gonna head home. So now I feel like an idiot and he's like I'll come watch it with you. I'm like spare me your pity company, it's not that deep. Things resolve themselves and he ends up over here and as soon as he's in the door he gives me a big ass hug. The whole night is a dance of mixed signals and head tricks, I'm still tired just thinking about it. He's huggin', kissin', and rubbin' up on me, then when I try to reciprocate he's like I don't want to get my feelings hurt. I gets the fuck up and am like, your CD (that was burning), is done. I can't do it, he needs to be straight up, I'm not good at the back and forth, this is not a good look. As he's leaving he's like I've already broken my rules just by being here, I'm like, um, you have rules?? The #1 rule should be, stop playing games, period.

AND he just called me to tell me he just got home, and that hopefully he'll talk to me tomorrow. If you want to get back with me, let a chick know, I'll make arrangements. But this Inspector Gadget secret agent coded ish, is wack.

0 comments:

Post a Comment