Monday, December 4, 2006

Ex-traordinary

Me & the ex chilled tonight, he came over here all amped about The Wire being on @ 11 (clearly it comes on @ 10), so we watched the last 15 minutes of it. Then we watched Nacho Libre, not really cause we ended up having sex. Which we regretted later on when we had a candid talk about our relationship. A lot of trust issues and definitely some emotional residue on both our parts. He doesn't trust me and I can't find it in me to open up anymore. It's like, I'm not beat to fall victim to some revenge shit that you got planned, you know how you can't really trust someone who just broke up with you, gotta feel them out. But then we started burning some CDs and we just enjoyed each other's company. & it was nice, and it made it hard to think that any relationship potential has been sabotaged. We even slow danced together, like c'mon! I never do that, and take it seriously! Anyhow, I'm all fucked up with this one here. I know he still cares, but he's still trying to assess his emotions, it's written all over his face, so I'm not gonna stress anything, as my idol (Wendy Williams) always says: It is what it is, awrrighht.

0 comments:

Post a Comment