Friday, December 15, 2006

Do you think I'm pretty?

Yea, that's what I asked Andre tonight after he left here and called me to let me know he was home.  I felt like such an insecure girly girl.  But it's a simple thing, he doesn't compliment me that much so I wanted to know.  Am I just aight to him.  I would hate to know that he's just settling with me.  I want to be with someone who really finds me beautiful.  I've been with people that did, and it makes me more comfortable being myself, because I know they really like me anyway.  But with this guy, it's like, I'm all shy and reserved, because I don't want to get caught out there.  There is security in hearing reassuring words like "you are so beautiful" often enough in a relationship.  So when I asked him, he was like, yea you're pretty.  Not convincing at all.  I asked cause I knew it would seem like it came out of left field, so that I could get an honest response.  I don't know, I just don't think "it" is there between us.  He's cool, and attractive, and the sex is alright when it so happens that we both want to (it's either he wants to and I don't or vice versa).  I just don't think it's something with a very bright future.  It might turn out to be, well, pretty ugly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment