Tuesday, December 5, 2006

The Last Dragon

Am I The Last Dragon? I feel like I have so much more control over my personal life right now. As if I posses the power of the glow! Things have been effortless ever since Benito and my ex had that near - altercation and my ex broke it off. Now I can just do me. Don't have to answer to anyone, but can still get what I wanted anyway, Benito still in my life, and spending time with the ex. I mean this is too good to be true. I don't have to pick Benito up all the time anymore, only when I feel like it. I feel free of all the weight of my arrangements with both of them, but I still have them around, that's a coup. And I'm souped but leery, things like this usually self-combust eventually...ah well, I'll just go along for the ride...
"say my man, what it look like?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment