Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Pretty Ugly.

Remember when I said, me and Andre might turn out pretty ugly?  Not even the case.  What happened was, he just stopped calling me.  Which is a little embarrassing on my part but nothing I should be ashamed to share, shit happens.  He came through Thurs. night, we chilled, he called me when he got home, and that's the last I heard from him...sooo...yea.  I called him the next day unaware anything had changed as of then, then the next day I left a message saying I was worried (cause we talked everyday).  And finally I left a message saying I wouldn't be calling anymore.  It doesn't take long for me to figure out I'm getting the brush off.  This is the risk you take when you deal with a younger dude anyway, or just dudes in general.  So I kind of miss him.  But not really.  I'm just mad I didn't have any other dudes in the cut, I'm slippin' as I get older, pimp hand isn't even as strong.  Ah well.  Que sera', sera'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment