Sunday, December 24, 2006

The Christmas Eve Shocker.

BEFORE YOU READ THIS, PLEASE REVIEW PRETTY UGLY


Man, just when you think you have a situation figured out, and you make adjustments and basically move on without fanfare, people call you and make you feel like a complete ass for even being angry.  Andre called me today out of the clear blue and said that the reason he hadn't called me was because his Aunt and his cousin passed away and he shut everyone out.  I was like damn, thinking to myself, you're and absolute asshole.  Mind you, last night I was in Harlem @ the Magic Johnson theater watching The Pursuit of HappYness with an old friend, trying to get my social life back on track, and now I feel like...well I don't even know.  So now I feel like I need to be there for Andre, but old boy is thinking I'm single and fancy free and gonna be kicking it with him.  This is the real definition of ugly.  But honestly, how was I to know?  I mean, you just assume the worst when someone stops talking to you after continuous daily conversations right?  I was trying to protect my feelings and rebound quickly.  I mean, it's not like we're together, but it's not like I can tell him about old boy either.  Ahh well, at least I know I wasn't given the shaft.  The plot thickens ya'll...

0 comments:

Post a Comment