Saturday, December 16, 2006

Jumpoff's need to know their role.

My jump chirped me tonight (it's like Nextel was invented for that) and tried to make me feel bad because whenever I meet someone I'm interested in, I cut him off. I tried to reason with him stating that I try to give new relationships a chance and having someone in the cut is dishonesty from the door, which is not cool. So I was like, I respect your opinion, I'll try to be more considerate. But what I wanted to say was, shouldn't I be the one chirping you on some Ralph Tresvant Sensitivity stuff? Know your role homeboy. But I didn't. & really, I've just looked @ him completely different ever since I tried to get up and he was so drunk he couldn't get in his house so I took him to mine and when he woke up he didn't remember how he got there. I was like, just say no brah, really. Anyhow, it's just funny to me that we started out really liking eachother 2 years ago and now our relationship isn't even in effect till after hours. Why would I take you seriously now? Why should you care if I cut you off? Just ease up and wait for my chirp, is all I'm sayin...

0 comments:

Post a Comment