Tuesday, December 4, 2007

He’s Baaaack.

Yes folks.  Benito is back.  Sunday morning.  9AM, I get a call but just miss answering it.  Low and behold, it is he.  I call back and he says to me, I need a favor.  I'm kinda bumbed from jump but then he says, do you know any places that fix flat tires.  Like for your CAR?!  Yes indeed.  This negro not only got a car, but it's the same year and make as mine.  I'm so happy for him.  He's been fixing it up getting it set so that he can go to school in Jan.  His drive is inspiring (so is him driving!).  2 months ago he never mentioned school.  I can tell he is really happy, it doesn't take much.  Anyhow, let's focus, he comes and picks ME up in HIS car and we look for an open tire spot.  No dice, it's cold as hell and snowing, and Sunday morning.  He runs downtown w/ his boy and they find a spot while I take a nap at home.  Then he says he needs to do laundry but has never done it at a laundry mat!  So I show him the ropes there, he takes me to get something to eat, to walgreens and then home.  He was going to smoke in his car but he saw how I tensed up and said he would do it after (so sweet).  But most of the convo was light stuff, jokes about how the tables have turned.  He said he missed laughing with me.  And then, when he was dropping me home, he just came out and said: I love you Pascalle, I really do.  I couldn't help it, I said it right back.  Why?  Because I do, I always have people!  Or have you not been following the blog saga?

0 comments:

Post a Comment