Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Pro-choice about being Pro-life?

I'm watching a documentary called Unborn in the USA about the pro-life movement and the way that they target college campuses and the influence of religion on their crusade and I'm just wondering how you feel about the abortion issue.  I generally am pro-choice but in my own life I am pro-life.  Although I did use the morning after pill twice which to me is a gray area and a debate in and of itself.  I was thinking about it the other day, if that Plan B had not been available to me in June, I would be expecting a child in a couple months.  That's crazy.  But say I took it and still became pregnant, I would not have aborted it, is the point.  Anyhow, I feel that being a woman makes me heavily biased and it's really frustrating that in so many instances men are on the front lines of this issue.  How do you stand on the abortion issue?

0 comments:

Post a Comment