Wednesday, December 19, 2007

New Year's Resolutions (Why Not!)

Alright so I wake up early for no reason and I’m looking @ my calendar and there’s 6 days till Christmas, and 12 till New Year’s.  It’s time to make some resolutions*, if for no other reason than to see what mattered to me at the end of ’07.

1.  Completed 1/8/07 Register to Vote (I know, I’m almost 25, but fortunately the Democrats took NJ last time around so I didn’t feel that bad, but this year is crucial)...helloooo Jury Duty!
2.  Learn to Sew (for some reason I am dying to learn, maybe b/c I love Project Runway)
3.  Lose 17 lbs, that would bring me to my final weight loss goal of 170lbs :o)
4.  Fix up my Acura, or just get a new car all together (either new or certified pre-owned dammit!)
5.  Get back into school (and everything involved with that saga)
6.  Write more
7.  Read more
8.  Learn how to play the piano
9.  I had a surprise b-day party 2/9/08!!  Do something cool for my birthday
10. 3 in March alone!  Go to more concerts!!!

’08 is going to be a good year anyway...I can feel it!  ’08 is grrrrreat!!
*I’m highlighting things as I complete them

0 comments:

Post a Comment