Saturday, December 1, 2007

WTF?

Back to my brother and this drama.  He pawned the ring and then proceeded to take a bus to AC and gamble 4/5 of it away.  And I'm supposed to be supportive of his situation.  That was a slap in my face as far as I'm concerned.  I spent a good amount of money trying to make sure he was good and he just blows what little money he had just gotten.  So when I picked him up from the train station I gave that negro what for.  I told him I felt like he didn't give a fuck about what was going on in his life and I barely wanted to let him stay with me.  I was backing into my driveway and he got out of the car and walked away.  I'm sorry that you can't handle how I feel about the situation but I'm tired of letting you fuck up and sitting idly by, being the good friend, the go-to friend.  I need to be the real ass friend, that's my new role.  So I let him walk, at 12:30 in the AM, in the cold.  I called my mom and started crying out of frustration.  She said let him walk, you're not his mom.  After 11 years, I can't be responsible for him when shit isn't working out, it's not fair.  ESPECIALLY if you're not going to try to make things right.  Like I said to my mom (then immediately apologized) it's so FUCKED UP.

0 comments:

Post a Comment