Thursday, January 7, 2010

2 days off

Yesterday I got some errands done [plates/registration for the new whip] and went to happy hour @ TGIF with Schnovey.  It was great.  We always have ridiculous amounts of fun together.  That's my homey.  After that I went to my Grandmother's house and brought her a gift I'd had for her.  We talked for awhile.  When I brought up wanting to have 4 kids she said are there any prospects?  I said yea maybe one person except he's really religious [like her] and I don't want my children to grow up religiously oppressed, or forced to believe something w/o learning all that's out there.  She said that was "the devil" and I decided to forfeit the conversation.  I don't know what made me think that she was going to be open-minded about the fact that I'm not that beat for the greatest story ever told.  I left her house with another photo album to scan into my computer and a Lenox figurine of a black woman/angel with a baby.  I actually hate Lenox figurines because that off white/cream color they use is so dated and the pieces are usually hideous.  Leaving her home I went to hang with my sweety Terrence.  His boy Romaine was there, we had a good time hanging out, he's one of my favorite people, I tell him that all the time.  The next day I took him downtown so he could see about a new gig and he got me Subway, when I got home it was a wrap I was knocked the fuck out.  I had a weird dream, someone was getting married on the first floor of the beautiful southern style home with huge rooms and a wrap-around porch and my mother and cousin Mookie were there.  Last night I had a dream about Justin, which was equally weird, but judging by the way he treated me in that dream, it had a lot of truth in it and I take it as a warning.  Listen to your dreams people!  If of course, you can remember them [sometimes I can't].  Anyhow back to work, hope I see some cuties tomorrow [one in particular]! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment