Saturday, January 9, 2010

Do Not Pass Go

Some situations just cry out, no hell no!  Do not swoop down and try to help this person, they do not pass go, they do not collect $200.  No matter what your history is with a person, as soon as you make the first realization that they have lied to you with the ease of say, slipping into a coma, you immediately approach every "emergency" they have with warranted trepidation.  In layman's terms,  it's not a go.  When things seem etch-a-sketchy and your intuition tells you to stay your ass at home, hang up the phone, put that mess on silent, and stay in your PJs.  I'm responsible for no one but me.  Especially when I don't trust you as far as I can throw you.  Naw boo boo, being cute ain't cutting it in the '10s, I'm grown and getting older, can't and won't do it.  Can't roll the dice on my own piece of mind :o/

0 comments:

Post a Comment