Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Great [borough? city?] of Long Island

Naw didn't go to Long Island.  But had the damnedest time tryna have a good time tonight!  I got home from work and was determined to go out and enjoy myself.  First day of 2010, need to get it poppin, right?  Mannnn, I see my play cousin Jessie is going to support his pops down in Clark.  So I drag my homey Schnovey and we roll down there.  It's at the Crown Plaza Hotel...as soon as we pull in our parking space some dude hops out his pickup with a Kangol and a navy blue stepper suit on, that should have been all the warning we needed!  We get into the lobby and the party is non-existent, at 11:30, J arrives shortly after, we all take a group pic and decide to go to TFIG on 22.  Mannnn, it's stuffed to the gills up in there.  But we're next so we say let's wait <@ 12am> until a table opens up.  Finally one does and these two big burly bitches, who already had two stools at the bar, tell me that they were waiting for the table.  They sit their wack asses down and we are left to wait at the bar.  I hated on them the entire night, many Hungry Hungry Hippo references were made! They weren't even having a good time with eachother, what a waste.  Meanwhile we had a ball at the bar ki-ki-ing it up.  A little after 1am we finally get a table but the kitchen is closed.  We left immediately after only having had 3 Long Islands and an order of fries.  But it was exactly what I needed, if you can't party like a rock star, atleast laugh like a lunatic. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment