Tuesday, July 18, 2006

BIG DISAPPOINTMENT/GEEK SQUAD

Firstly I want to thank Blairbear, Xic and Tyness for keeping the comments commin'.  I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.  Sooooo, first subject - Yesterday when I picked "Mr. Big" up from work we drove for a couple blocks and he comes out his mouth and says "gimme a kiss."  So I do, but it was so not romantic.  So when I drop him home I get out to give him a hug and he says something like "which one is it going to be, a hug or a kiss?"  So I go for the hug and he hugs me all fast and hard and I'm like "what was that" and he goes "I didn't really feel like hugging."  So why have it as an option then?  And why the hell are there OPTIONS!?!  So then I cup his chin to give him a kiss instead and he almost pulled away, so I just shook my head and that was that.  It's like, what the hell is the problem?  You opened up Pandora's Box o' affection, and now you're uncomfortable, what the hell?  Why even go through the motions if it's just going to be wack and lame?  So I had the opportunity to bring it up today when I took him to work but I didn't so...maybe I'll have the cojones to breech the topic when I pick him up in a couple hours. 
Second topic - last night while I was trying to blog about exactly what I just told you, my computer started to freeze up and for some reason I put my computer in hibernate, and when it didn't recall after I rebooted, I couldn't escape because it shut down my wireless keyboard.  But I didn't know this until after I called Geek Squad, so I slaved trying to remedy it all this morning then gave up.  When I got back home I decided to try out Geek Squad since I'd seen the commercials so much, they charged me $99 but it was well worth it after I went to this site called logmein123 and the tech guy actually logged in to my cpu!  i just sat there as he moved the cursor around, deleting files and trying to clean up my computer, it was the coolest thing ever!  AND you get to call them for 5 days so I'm going to call every day to see if I can get all of this ad and spy-ware off my computer.  That's all for now...

0 comments:

Post a Comment