Friday, July 7, 2006

MONEY, PROBLEMS, NEGLECT, is you eating righ?

Jesus Christ, what a day.  Job interview this morning way the eff in Hackensack, turned out to be a temp agency, no prob, at least I know my proficiency in PowerPoint, we all know that was keeping me awake at night.  So I hope something comes of it, but anyhow on to financial woes, why oh why, did my AC conk out @ the beginning of summer?  My brother talkin bout it's $425 for a new compressor...yea alright, I'll keep my windows down till then...and lastly, neglect, I feel emotionally neglected right now, I can't remember the last time I went out on a real date with someone worth dating, and feeling butterflies, and wanting to be held and maybe smooched or felt up...what the eff?!, I'm glad "Mr. Big" is in my life but he's like as affectionate as a cold pillow, comfortable and welcoming, but it just lays there...so hopefully I'll resolve some of these issues, but they ain't keeping me down, I'm just sharing...I'm too FRESH! to stress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment