Monday, July 10, 2006

Who's Afraid of "Mr. Big"?

Yesterday before I went to work I swung by his house so that we could have the dreaded "talk."  Man, I don't even know what I was tripping about, it was all good in the hood.  To sum it up he was saying that he's still finalizing what it is that he's looking for in a woman and the fact that I'm attractive and listen are huge in his book.  He was saying that he's his worst critic and that he isn't where he wants to be in his life to feel comfortable having a woman, especially since he has to be the man in the relationship.  Also he was saying that he's not trying to hinder me from doing my thing cause he knows I have "needs."  But even though I think about dealing with other guys, me being around him so often makes me second guess double dipping, and sex is not that important, I have a jump-off on the bat phone but I'm even bored with him, so I've been celibate for a couple months now, nothing to it.  I'd rather spend time with him and invest in this relationship, cause if he is the one, it will definitely be worth the sacrifice later on, and when I'm only stressing over one guy, then I have energy left over to focus on the other issues in my life.  So I'm still single, but reluctant to mingle, and definitely not afraid of "Mr. Big."
On the job search tip though, the temp agency called me today wondering if I'd interview tomorrow for a receptionist gig, but I'm wondering if this temp thing is even worth it, I'd rather have job security @ a job I'm used to hating, then hating many jobs that are always new.

0 comments:

Post a Comment