Wednesday, July 12, 2006

SWEAT!

I went to the gym today!  WoOooOooo!  Turns out my membership expired yesterday, so now I'm faced with the choice of renewing for 3 months, or for the entire year.  I think I should go for the 3 months and see if I keep with it before I go into such a long contract again.  The workout was tiring but after a couple weeks, it should be no sweat.  Even though it was raining and thundering, I still jump started my routine so hopefully I'm on my way to achieving my goal.  Well, one road block down, what else can I conquer today ::surveying the area::  On another note, tonight is the premiere of Project Runway Season 3, don't sleep people, that show is FIYA! I'm watching Tyra and she has the man who heads the Girls Gone Wild empire, he's such a pompous asshole.  Dude, you're a billionaire and you're acting all defensive about your shit, like you're some kind of psychology expert.  He acts like he isn't exploiting these young girls.  Tragedy. 
Well, unfortunately, my 2 days off is over tomorrow ...back on the work grind, hoping that I can balance work and the gym, that seems to have been my problem in the past.  Right now though, I'm gonna go chill and luxuriate in my burgeoning fitness...smooches!

0 comments:

Post a Comment