Saturday, July 15, 2006

The "Big" Time

"Mr. Big" felt me up tonight.  No really, it was great.  We're spending the day together tomorrow, so I'm gonna keep this blog short, gotta get my beauty sleep.  I really love him, I can't help it.  He makes me feel like no one else ever has, like myself.  And I know that he wouldn't want me to be any other way.  Anyhow, went to the gym for the 3rd day in a row today, so I'm rolling again.  Also, I'm soooooo tired of paying that surcharge for having more than 6 points.  This last ticket I got was some bullshit, and aside from paying the $95 ticket, I have to pay another $50 on top of the surcharge I was already paying.  New Jersey sucks.  I also scratched the ish out of the side of my car trying to park in my own driveway, talk about embarrassing, I've been driving for years now, and I'm still doing student driver ish.  Ah well, as long as the Ac is running, I could really care less.  Well, that's about all for the goings on in my life, but to refer back to the title, I love spending time with "Mr. Big," so I know tomorrow will be fun.  I'll give you the scoop tomorrow night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment