Saturday, July 8, 2006

JUST INCASE I REGRET IT LATER

So I was on the phone with my brother till 5 this morning, talking bout everything under the sun, having one of those talks that goes to the foundation of why you're who you are.  Then we both realized that we had obligations within the next couple of hours and took it down.  I had an 8AM store meeting, running on one hour of sleep, just to hear niggz talk about the same ish they been bringing up every month since I started there, give me a break. 
But on to the topic @ hand.  Today I decided, with some subtle encouragement from my brother, that I should confront "Mr. Big" about the dynamics of our relationship.  He himself came out of nowhere talking about we would make a good couple and that he's been thinking about it a lot lately, I would be a good mother, he wants to have a daughter blah blah yakety yak.  Yet, with all that in the air, he still treats me like a neutered extra close friend, which to me, is beyond wack.  We have soooo much history, so many issues that have been buried in the sands of time, and I don't want to waste any more of my hourglass pining for him if he wants to continue giving me the stiff arm.  I mean, someone has to air shit out, why not me?  So I decided to talk to him about all of these matters when I get off of work tonight.  So even though I just blogged a few hours back, I wanted to document this decision just in case I regret it later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment