Sunday, July 9, 2006

NY NIGGZ

In reference to the previous post, when I got off of work, I chirped "Mr. Big", but he didn't hit me back so hopefully it wasn't intentional and I'll be able to get up with him later on today. The more we put it off, the more inevitable it becomes, we have to have the "where are we going" talk. That's the bottom line. Stay tuned for more on that saga...
Yesterday rounded out to be a good day. Work went by without any drama, then I came home to get ready to hit a club in BK w/ Xic, and my cousin Tia came through to catch up while I primped. Me N Xic left for NY @ around 1:30AM, which isn't fashionably late as much as it's time to consider and/or conjure up a plan B. So we went to the Around the Clock Diner which is right by Webster Hall, good ol' Web. We had light meals and some good convo and as we were going to her car these dudes were tryna get our attention but we weren't beat, needless to say, one dude was like instantly smitten with Xic while his brother opened up the door on my side to holla, which was NOT hot. Unfortunately, we both surrendered our numbers, but meeting them upgraded our outing from kool to memorable. I'm glad I went out and didn't hole up in my room as usual, hopefully I'll feel inspired to make some more changes to the routine. On a final note though, NY negros are TOO much, they just aren't as down to earth as Jerz dudes, and that's why I'm destined to be with someone like "Mr. Big", cause he's the classic Jersey kat. Night Night/ Good morning, my bed is calling my name!

1 comments:

Pascalle said...

Xica said:
LOL... "Mr. Big".. so Carrie-esq.. makes sense though!! I like the NY swagger.. but these guys were too much.. Funniest was when I asked the man "what's your ethinicity" and he said "Brooklyn!".. OMG.. Remember he was the dude that tried to talk to me's father.. I could only imagine what his son would be bringing to the table..

People out there reading Pascy's blog.. these guys were crazy.. the question I pose is.. how bad would it be to get to know them so we could then mingle with their FRIEND who was in a car that pulled up on us and didn't seem as crazy?.. lol.. just kidding.. I know Pascalle, like me, is hoping they leave us alone.. I tried to avoid the number exchange cause I don't believe in giving out false hope to people.. that's whack.. but I was guilted into it.. thanks Pascalle for asking "did he get your number?" while looking at HIM.. lol lol.. Until we roll again...

*Xi*

Post a Comment