Monday, August 28, 2006

ABOUT THE DROUGHT

I'm experiencing a voluntary sexual drought.  It's been going on so long I can't even remember the last time (at least 5 months or more).  But I have my options, yet I still don't want to break this run I've been having because it would be a waste on someone who wouldn't really.  Never quite.  You know.  Now mind you, "Mr. Big" did "try to give me some sex" but I declined because that's the last thing we need to be re-introducing into our relationship.  So it's just kind of interesting that I haven't necessarily been backed up but I have been flirting ridiculously with one of my co-workers.  Anyhow, just thought I would share considering the hundred years rain we seem to be experiencing.  Also, new pics will be arriving soon cause I did buy a disposable camera and I'm halfway through!  Wooo!  When ya'll heffas gonna step ya'll blogging up!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment