Friday, August 25, 2006

LAY IT ON THE LINE

You already know what this blog is gonna be about.  No, I'm no Carrie Bradshaw, but I do have a "no-sex" column/blog that I contribute to often.  And usually the topic is "Mr. Big."  So let's begin, shall we?  We had another infamous talk tonight.  I informed him that I had come to the conclusion that I had been putting too much accountability on him in the way of making me happy.  You don't want to hug me today?  No problem.  You feel like kissing gives me the wrong impression about our relationship?  Don't worry your pretty little head.  Cause honey, Imma find somebody that disagrees completely!  He really didn't know how to take it.  We both agree that we want to be in each other's lives, but he's not ready for a relationship.  Fine, Imma go relate to some other dudes but still be there for you, how bout that.  So no more looking for scraps of affection, I'm good.  That's not what our relationship is about right?  Riiiight.  Cause honestly, it's not about cutting him out of my life, it's about clearing up some of the static we encounter, and this is the panacea, so how you like dem apples there Mr. Bigstuff?

0 comments:

Post a Comment