Saturday, August 19, 2006

UGH.

Ugh, so here I go to pick up you know who and argue about yesterday, or not, who knows.  I'm so sick to my heart about this impending night.  The only upside to "Mr. Big" is that he makes my life interesting, but shootouts are interesting in their own, you can't look away after you've dusted yourself off from dropping to the ground, kind of way.  So whatever, life is to be lived, love is to be given, happiness comes from within and nothing is promised.  I'll let you know whahappens.

1 comments:

Pascalle said...

I don't even know man, the dude just acted real casual tonight. Didn't say much but didn't act phoney. So I didn't bring yesterday up, cause it's like, what's the point? Why make myself frustrated? This nigga isn't husband material, let me stop diluting myself, and be real. I'm holding on to the idea of him, but I can barely stand him. This sucks, but I guess once my mind wraps itself around the fact that all he is is just a man, then I can let him go. I'm going to work on that, I promise.

Post a Comment