Wednesday, August 2, 2006

Be Cool.

Sooo...on one of the hottest days of the summer, I think it fitting to take into perspective things that are and could be pretty cool.  The coolest thing would be if I get back into school in the spring, I'd be so proud of myself and motivated to propel my life into a new phase.  It'd be cool if "Mr. Big" told me how he truly felt about me and our relationship was defined and had a set future.  It's really cool that I have been going to the gym consistently since I began - with no loss of momentum.  It's cool that I've been abstinent since March, by choice and just because I've had other priorities.  It'd be extra cool if I could get my A/C in my car fixed, but I'd be quite content with tackling some smaller jobs in the Ac that are in need of attention.  It'd be cool to get a better job and with it some more financial stability, but it's kinda cool that I've been @ K&G going on a year @ the end of the month, looks good on the resume so that's cool.  It'd be cool to go to Maryland or somewhere nice before the seasons change and enjoy the summer, and what would be the coolest was if gas prices came down to $2 or under so that I wouldn't have to make life decisions at the gas pump.  No one likes to choose gas or dinner!  In general though, I'm pretty content with my life, but moving forward and meeting 24 head on would be cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment