Monday, August 21, 2006

WEEKEND UPDATE

I was supposed to pick "Mr. Big" up tonight but he sent me a text saying that he didn't need one, so I was relieved cause I was watching Inside Man, but then I got anxious and my chest got tight and I wondered if this was the beginning of the end. I think another thing that keeps me trapped in this relationship is that I feel like he's let me in and that if the relationship sours, I'll lose all the time and energy spent earning his trust and developing a sense of comfort. I guess that's what keeps a lot of people around, the investment. But I just don't know, I refuse to wear myself out obsessing over this man tonight, I have to get a life.  On another note, I'm going to buy a disposable camera and take some new pics, cause my main pic is like 2 years old. Also my "brother" KiKi from Canada is staying here for the week so I want to document the time spent, I haven't seen him since I went to Haiti two years ago. He's so cute, he looks like a chocolate ass Kobe Bryant. Anywho, where is everyone, no one's been on Myspace all weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment