Friday, August 11, 2006

LORD GIVE ME STRENGTH:

To not smack the shit out of my supervisor.  It almost went down tonight.  She was riding my ass in the annoying "i'm just trying to do my job" way that she does and I was already fed up with her idiotic tasks and her den-mother behavior.  So we start closing for the night, and I start to count my register, she's all in my damn face and as soon as I make my register even she tries to snatch it from me, I'm like can I audit it then you can count - she's the only person who does that shit, all the other managers (of which she is NOT, she's just a glorified cashier) let you do what you do and then they count your register and your deposit bag when you are ready.  So anyway, my assistant manager sent me home.  Oh well.  I can't stand that bitch, I hate working with her.  
She NEVER does shit, just finds dumb shit for us to do.  I hope I find another job soon so I can quit and curse her the fuck out.  Fake ass, too-much make-up wearing, stop beating me over the head with that being saved shit, stop dressing like you're a manager, how come I know more about your job than you - ass bitch.  I'm sorry but she really took me to an emotional place tonight.  I hate that some people can get under my skin like that, I think I'm just stressed about still being at this job and knowing I need more.  Aight I feel a little better, sorry about all the vulgarity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment