Thursday, August 17, 2006

EMOTIONAL

So yea, it may be that time of the month, but that has nothing to do with what I am about to say.  As much as I love and care for "Mr. Big," almost everyday I battle with the idea of being with someone else.  Physically more than emotionally, but sometimes they can compensate for each other.  I can't keep waiting for the magical day when he's going to open his heart to me and show me the amount of affection I know I deserve.  So at this point I feel like I have all my eggs in one basket.  And the basket has been in the freezer, and my hand is getting frost bite...I feel like he needs to be in control of the pace of our relationship and always has to initiate any kind of romance, which he rarely does.  It makes me think of all the past relationships I've had, and how many were unhealthy, some were toxic, but I long for the few truly beautiful ones that made me feel so loved.   Believe me, I know that by  spending so much of my time with him and making him such an integral part of my life, I am not leaving any room for Mr. Right or anyone else for that matter, to come into my life.  But I know you can all relate to having that one person who knows your true self and brings the best of out of you, and that you have an attachment to that is so strong you don't know if you can ever pull away for good.  I think he and I need to have another "talk."  But it's like, what more can I say?  "I can't make you love me if you don't, and I can't make your heart feel, something it won't." -Can't remember who sang that song, but it's too true.

0 comments:

Post a Comment