Wednesday, August 23, 2006

TASTY

Last night me and the girls went to Taste Lounge since we haven't been out in oh so long.  It was alright inside, but the music selection was a bit piss-poor in my opinion.  They did play Dutty Wine, but I was like the only person doing it, big disappointment.  Ah well, back to doing it in my closet in front of my full length mirror, coulda one ah dem!  Anywho, we had the most fun after the club when we went to White Castle to get something to drink and some milkshakes, @ first we went to McDonald's for some sundaes but the m-f-ers ain't have no sundaes, @ 2 in the a.m., how you gon be 24-hours, and run out of shit???  Anyhow we were just buggin out and it was a well needed break from the stresses of boring ass adult life and trifling ass "Mr. Big."  So yea, good times!  Tomorrow I start on The Fat Smash Diet for 9 days, so hopefully I'll lose some more weight, Oct. is steadily creeping up and I do want to look flyyy.  I was thinking about a wrap around dress (I don't even like dresses, just want to do something fresh and different).  I'll keep you abreast of how that goes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment